The Overall Coaching Process Goes Like This:
- Kickoff Meeting
- Start Up (Informal Assessment and Getting to Know You)
- Goal-Setting (Integrated with Executive Skill Development)
- Set Up Goal Measurement (Daily and Weekly)
- Action (Set Up Systems, Learn Strategies, and Work Toward Your Goal)
- Maintain and Adjust Your Goal, Supports and Strategies
- Fade Coaching (When You Are Close to Meeting Your Goal)
Coaching Sessions Look Like This:
- Get ready
- Temperature check
- Review the week. How did it go? (Successes and Challenges following the plan)
- Executive skills: Which skills did you work on? Which strategies were effective?
- Plan for the week. Look ahead and discuss possible upcoming barriers and solutions.
- Decide on actions for the week.
- Set next meeting date and check-in(s).
For more information about fees and pricing, contact us or download the fees and plan description.